- Phosphorus-free fertilizer blend with fine particle size that includes humic acid, which helps increase turf quality and reduce nutrient requirements
- Contains MUtech coated slow release nitrogen to provide uniform growth and extended feeding
- DG particles do not rely on a physical coating to release nutrients. Coated fertilizers (used by our competitors) are very susceptible to damage from mowers, resulting in premature nutrient release.
- Small particle size gives you twice the number of particles per square foot. DG particles disperse quickly and completely when watered, moving directly into the soil.
- Provides continual feeding for up to 8 weeks
- Made in the USA
- PGF 16-0-8 is available in pallet quantities - For 18 lb PGF 16-0-8 there are 77 bags per pallet - For 40 lb PGF 16-0-8 there are 35 bags per pallet
- Not for sale in CA, OR
PGF (Professional Grade Fertilizer) 16-0-8 takes all the research, top products, and necessary nutrients, and combines them into one bag.
PGF 16-0-8 is a high-performance formulation containing iron and other micronutrients. The results are fast, and you can expect a rich, green lawn in 6-14 days with proper irrigation or rainfall. In addition to the quick green-up PGF 16-0-8 is formulated with a large amount of slow-release nitrogen, which allows for continual feeding for up to 8 weeks. PGF 16-0-8 also contains Humic DG humic acid granules. Humic acid is an organic, carbon-based compound that helps enrich your soil and allows plants to better process nutrients.
All lawns can benefit from PGF 16-0-8. From cool-season grasses like fescue and bluegrass to warm-season grasses like Bermuda and zoysia, PGF 16-0-8 provides total nutrition to them all.
|16-0-8 + Micronutrients and Humic Acid
|18 lb, 40 lb
|Up to 5,000 sqft (18 lb) | Up to 11,100 sqft (40 lb)
APPLYING PGF 16-0-8
- PGF 16-0-8 Fertilizer is great for all seasons and can be applied in spring, summer, and fall. Apply every 6-8 weeks during the growing season.
- For summer applications on cool-season grasses, apply at 50-75% of the normal rate. When applying on centipede lawns, apply at 50% of the normal rate.
- Apply to dry foliage
- Water in after application with a minimum of 0.2 inches
- Do not collect clippings for at least one mowing following application to avoid particle pick-up.
This makes grass blades thicc! This is the best fertilizer I have found that does not have Phosphate in it. I used it on two lawns that were devastated. They both had explosive growth alongside proper maintenance, of course.