How do I know if my order went through?
- After placing your order, you should see an order confirmation screen. You will also receive an order confirmation email. If you have an account, you should be able to log in and see your order history
I need to edit or cancel an order
- Please reach out to customer service as soon as you see an edit or cancel is needed. The shipping process is typically initiated quickly at our warehouse after orders are placed. Therefore, we may not be able to edit or cancel the order.
What does the shipping process look like?
- We ship via UPS. Shipping lead times can vary throughout the year. Typically, you will receive your order within one week from purchase date. Once your order is shipped you will receive an “Order Shipped” email with tracking information. Some items in your order may ship separately and, as a result, arrive within a few days of each other.
I’m missing an item from my order
- Some items in your order may ship separately and, as a result, arrive within a few days of each other.
I received a damaged Item
- Our apologies for the inconvenience. Please contact customer service and we will do everything we can to resolve this issue.
I can’t log into my account / I don’t know if I have an account
- Try the “forget your password?” option on the account sign-in page. If you have an account, you will receive an email with a link to reset your password. If you do not have an account, it will say “invalid username or email”. If this is the case, please consider signing up! With an account you will be able to save your shipping information for faster future checkouts, and you will be able to see your order history. If you thought you had an account and it says “invalid username or email” on the “Forget your password?” screen, try a different email address you may have. If you still have trouble, contact customer service.
Do you sell Andersons Home & Garden products in retail stores or offer local pickup?
- You may be able to find some Andersons products in your local hardware or garden store, but the majority of the products we have listed are here.
Where do you ship to?
- We ship within the continental U.S. (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico). We cannot ship some products to specific states due to state registration restrictions. This will be noted on the product detail page for those specific products.
Where can I find spreader settings, product labels and safety data sheets?
- Product documents can be found for each product in their product detail page. Click into the product you are looking for, scroll down to the middle of the page, and use the drop-down menu to view the desired product document PDF. Spreader settings can also be found on product labels.
I need a large amount of product
- We offer pallet quantities for most products. Use the “Request Pallet Pricing” button on the product page if you’d like a quote. You will be prompted to fill out a contact form, and a member of our customer service team will follow up with you shortly after.
Finding a specific item
- At the top of any page, you will find a drop-down menu under “SHOP” that lists our main categories. When you click on any of these categories, it will take you to all the products that fall into that category. Each category page will be organized with subcategories. Each subcategory acts as a drop-down menu to view the products specific to that subcategory. In addition, you can use the search bar at the top right of each page.
What makes your products professional-grade?
- Our products are used and preferred by professionals around the world due to the quality of their ingredients, our patented Dispersing Granule (DG) Technology, and our small particle size - Click here to learn more
What does DG technology mean?
- With our patented DG Technology, particles break down into thousands of microparticles that can enter the soil profile and root zone. DG Technology ensures 100% of the applied nutrients are delivered right where you need them, with complete and even coverage - Click here to learn more
How do I know when to apply products?
- We have made application calendars for you to follow. The steps and timing laid out in the calendars should be used as a guide, and depending on your specific conditions from year to year and your own unique lawn’s needs, the steps and timing can be modified or altered.
Warm Season Grass: Lawn Care Calendar
Cool Season Grass: Lawn Care Calendar
The Andersons Lawn Program: Lawn Care Calendar
What’s the difference between your Soil Amendments?
- Humic DG introduces fulvic and humic acids to the soil. Results occur more quickly. BioChar DG introduces carbon to the soil. Results build over time. HumiChar is a blend of Humic DG and BioChar DG - Click here to learn more
What’s the difference between your Weed Control Products?
- There are two main types of herbicides, pre-emergents and post-emergents. Pre-Emergent weed controls are intended to prevent weeds and will not eliminate weeds that have already had a chance to germinate. Post-emergent weed controls won’t provide the season-long weed prevention of a pre-emergent, but they will kill any existing weeds. We offer both types of weed control - Click here to learn more
How do I know what fertilizer(s) to use?
- The most accurate way of knowing what the best fertilizer is for your lawn is by doing a soil test. Soil test results will provide an analysis of nutrient levels in your lawn. It will also come back with product recommendations based on your soil's results. If you're not able to do a soil test, Andersons Lawn Program is another great option if you want a nice-looking lawn. With just four applications, your lawn care needs will be covered for the entire growing season. If a multi-step program is still more than you're interested in doing, the majority of experts and studies say the same thing: apply a 4-1-2 ratio fertilizer for the best results as a regular maintenance application. PGF Complete 16-4-8 is formulated with that 4-1-2 ratio (16-4-8) and is also high in iron and other micronutrients. If you have specific needs or concerns in your lawn, a member of our customer service team is happy to help.
How much product do I need?
- You will need to determine your square footage first. Information on how to do that, can be found here. Then, refer to your products label for coverage information. Coverage can also be found on each product detail page under the "specifications" tab.
What if I have leftover product following an application?
- First, check to make sure you utilized the proper spreader setting. If not, you'll want to make sure to double check that before your next application, as each product is different. Leftover product should be stored airtight in a cool and dry place. Fasten the original bag closed or transfer the leftover product into another airtight container. Our lawn products should be used within 2 years of purchase date.
Is there any type of money back guarantee?
- Absolutely. We're confident you'll love the results from our products. If for some reason you don't, after following proper product application, we'll provide you with a full refund.
Still need more help?
- Our customer service team is available Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm EST to help. Contact us, message us via Chat, or call (877) 474-8262.
Additional FAQs may be answered in our blogs, which can be found here.