Dimension Plus Lawn Food 18-0-4
Pre-Emergent Weed Control & Fertilizer
- The Andersons Dimension with 18-0-4 fertilizer is a professional-grade pre-emergent weed and feed
- Feeds the turf while providing season-long control of annual grasses and broadleaf weeds in established lawns
- Especially effective in controlling crabgrass as it can be applied both prior to crabgrass emergence as well as during the early stages of crabgrass growth
- Contains 0.164% of the active ingredient dithiopyr
- Can be applied in the spring, as well as in late summer, early fall
- Safe for use on Kentucky bluegrass, bentgrass, fescue, ryegrass, bahia, bermuda, carpetgrass, centipede, St. Augustine, zoysia, buffalograss and kikuyugrass
- Small particle size allows for more particles per square inch and more uniform coverage
- DG Technology allows granules to breakdown into thousands of microparticles with irrigation or rainfall, moving weed control and nutrients directly into the soil
- Made in the USA
- Dimension with 18-0-4 is available in pallet quantities - for 40 lb. Dimension 18-0-4 there are 35 bags per pallet
The Andersons Dimension with 18-0-4 is professional-grade, pre-emergent weed and feed for established lawns. Containing 0.164% of the active ingredient dithiopyr, Dimension 18-0-4 will provide season-long control of annual grasses and broadleaf weeds. It is especially effective in controlling crabgrass as this product can be applied both prior to emergence and during the early stages of crabgrass growth. Dimension 18-0-4 can be applied in the spring, as well as in late summer or early fall. Made with a small particle size, this product has better, more uniform coverage and more particles per square inch. It also features The Andersons patented DG Technology that allows granules to breakdown into thousands of microparticles with irrigation or rainfall, moving weed control and nutrients directly into the soil.
|Analysis||18-0-4 + 0.164% Dithiopyr|
|Package Sizes||40 lb|
|Coverage||Covers up to 10,000 sq ft|
APPLYING DIMENSION 18-0-4
Dimension 18-0-4 can be applied in early spring and fall before weed seeds have had a chance to germinate. See label for more information.
For best results, the product should be watered-in with rainfall or irrigation with at least 0.5-inch of water within two weeks of application.
RESEEDING, OVERSEEDING, SPRIGGING
Do not reseed, overseed, or sprigg treated areas within 4 months of application as this product may inhibit the establishment of desirable turfgrasses.