Crabgrass Preventer Plus Lawn Food 26-0-6
Pre-Emergent Weed Control & Fertilizer
- Get a thick, green, crabgrass-free lawn with The Andersons Crabgrass Preventer Plus Lawn Food 26-0-6 - Application 1 of The Andersons Lawn Program
- This is a pre-emergent and should be applied in the spring prior to weed germination
- The active ingredient Dimension will provide up to 4 months of protection against 24 grass and broadleaf weeds
- Includes lawn fertilizer with both quick- and slow-release nitrogen for a fast spring greenup and extended feeding
- Made in the USA
- Not for sale in NY, FL, CA, IN
The Andersons Crabgrass Preventer Plus Lawn Food 26-0-6 is Application 1 of The Andersons Lawn Program. Containing pre-emergent weed control and fertilizer, this product should be applied in the spring prior to weed germination. Dimension, the active ingredient, will protect your lawn from grass and broadleaf weeds such as crabgrass, goosegrass, foxtail and henbit. If additional control is necessary, this product may also be applied in the fall. With the exception of dichondra and bentgrass, The Andersons Crabgrass Preventer Plus Lawn Food 26-0-6 is safe to use on cool and warm season turf types.
|Analysis||26-0-6 + 0.103% Dithiopyr|
|Package Sizes||17 lb|
|Coverage||Up to 6,000 sq ft|
APPLYING CRABGRASS PREVENTER PLUS LAWN FOOD 26-0-6
Apply in early spring and fall before weed seeds have had a chance to germinate. Mow before applying. For best results, the product should be watered-in with rainfall or irrigation with at least 0.5-inch of water within two weeks of application.
As a pre-emergent weed control product, this product will not help control existing weeds.
WHEN TO APPLY AFTER SEEDING
Do not apply Crabgrass Preventer Plus Lawn Food 26-0-6 within 16 weeks of reseeding, overseeing or sprigging turf.
The Andersons Lawn Program
Full Season BundleView Product
Weed and Feed
Post-Emergent Weed Control & FertilizerView Product
Pre-Emergent Weed ControlView Product