Pre-Emergent Weed Control
- Designed to prevent weeds; will not aid in eliminating existing weeds
- Professional-grade weed control for early spring and fall applications
- DG Pro formulation allows for more particles per square inch and superior performance
- Prevents grassy and broadleaf weeds, including crabgrass, poa annua, goosegrass, henbit, and more
- Contains 0.48% of the active ingredient prodiamine
- Made in the USA
- Barricade is available in pallet quantities - For 18 lb. Barricade there are 77 bags per pallet - For 40 lb Barricade there are 35 bags per pallet
Barricade is one of the best and most cost-effective granular weed preventer herbicides on the market. The product is labeled to help prevent over 30 grass and broadleaf weeds in established turfgrasses, lawns, landscapes, and ornamental beds. See label for the complete list of controlled weeds. Barricade contains 0.48% of the active ingredient prodiamine, a weed control solution trusted by top turf care professionals to prevent problem weeds without harming desirable plants.
Barricade is designed to PREVENT weeds and will not assist in controlling existing weeds.
Featuring Dispersing Granule (DG) Technology, Barricade's small particles break down upon contact with water, providing more particles per square inch and delivering superior performance.
|18 lb, 40 lb
|Up to 5,800 sqft (18 lb) | Up to 12,880 sqft (40 lb)
Apply Barricade in early spring and fall before weed seeds have had a chance to germinate. For best results, the product should be watered-in with rainfall or irrigation with at least 0.5-inch of water within two weeks of application.
As a pre-emergent weed control product, Barricade will not help control existing weeds.
WHEN TO APPLY AFTER SEEDING
Do not apply Barricade to overseeded turf within 60 days after seeding or until after the second mowing, whichever is longer.
WHEN TO SEED/OVERSEED AFTER APPLYING
Barricade will inhibit the germination of turf species if seeded/overseeded too soon after application. See the label for proper rates and intervals for best seeding/overseeding results.
Great product! I had a yard full of weeds and I put this down after I worked on killing/removing most of them and haven't seen any new weeds popping up. Yard is looking so much better! Now all the weed seeds my neighbor blows in my yard won't grow! Keep track so you know when to reapply! Keeping this on hand is a must!