Barricade® Plus Lawn Food 18-0-4
Pre-Emergent Weed Control & Fertilizer
- Designed to prevent weeds; will not aid in eliminating existing weeds
- Professional-grade weed and feed for early spring and fall applications
- Prevents grassy and broadleaf weeds, including crabgrass, poa annua, goosegrass, henbit, and more
- Contains 0.426% of the active ingredient prodiamine
- Small particle size allows for more particles per square inch and more uniform coverage
- DG Technology allows granules to breakdown into thousands of microparticles with irrigation or rainfall, moving weed control and nutrients directly into the soil
- Made in the USA
- Barricade 18-0-4 is available in pallet quantities - For 18 lb. Barricade 18-0-4 there are 77 bags per pallet - For 40 lb. Barricade 18-0-4 there are 35 bags per pallet
Barricade with Fertilizer 18-0-4 is The Andersons professional-grade, pre-emergent weed and feed. Containing 0.426% of the active ingredient prodiamine, Barricade is one of the best granular weed preventers on the market. It can be used on established lawns and landscape beds to prevent over 30 grass and broadleaf weeds like poa annua, crabgrass, goosegrass, foxtail, lambsquarter, henbit and more.
Barricade with Fertilizer 18-0-4 features The Andersons patented Dispersible Granular (DG) Technology which allows each granule to disperse into thousands of micro particles after coming into contact with water. Because of DG Technology, Barricade can move past the thatch layer of your lawn and into the soil where it prevents the germination of weed seeds.
|Analysis||18-0-4 + 0.426% Prodiamine Pre-Emergent Weed Control|
|Package Sizes||18 lb, 40 lb|
|Coverage||Up to 10,000 sq ft|
APPLYING BARRICADE 18-04
Apply Barricade 18-0-4 in early spring and fall before weed seeds have had a chance to germinate. For best results, the product should be watered-in with rainfall or irrigation with at least 0.5-inch of water within two weeks of application.
As a pre-emergent weed control product, Barricade 18-0-4 will not help control existing weeds.
WHEN TO APPLY AFTER SEEDING
Do not apply Barricade 18-0-4 to overseeded turf within 60 days after seeding or until after the second mowing, whichever is longer.
WHEN TO SEED/OVERSEED AFTER APPLYING
Barricade 18-0-4 will inhibit the germination of turf species if seeded/overseeded too soon after application. See the label for proper rates and intervals for best seeding/overseeding results.