Hydra Charge™ Biosolid Fertilizer Plus Surfactant 4-2-0
Lawn Fertilizer & Surfactant
- Biosolid fertilizer with dual surfactant technology - block copolymer surfactant aides in the penetration of water into the soil and polyacrylamide surfactant aides in the retention of water
- Ideal for use during periods of drought or water restrictions and to avoid high water costs
- Improve water penetration and holding capability in soil
- Aides in root zone moisture retention and makes root zone moisture more uniform
- Minimize drought stress on turf and helps prevent localized dry spots in the lawn
- Contains slow- and quick-release nitrogen plus iron for extra greening
- Safe for use on all turf types during the growing season. See label or How to Use section for application intervals.
- For best results, reapply every 4 to 6 weeks
- Made in the USA
- Available in pallet quantities - there are 35 (40 lb.) bags per pallet or 77 (18 lb.) bags per pallet
The Andersons Hydra Charge™ Biosolid Fertilizer Plus Surfactant is a professional-grade biosolid lawn fertilizer with two complementary surfactants. Block copolymer surfactant which aides in the penetration of water into the soil and polyacrylamide surfactant which aides in the retention of water. It is ideal to use Hydra Charge™ during periods of drought and water restrictions or to avoid high water costs. As a wetting agent, Hydra Charge aids in root zone moisture retention and makes root zone moisture more uniform. It will also helps prevent localized dry spots in the lawn and minimizes drought stress on turf. As a result, this product may help save on time, labor and utility costs. Hydra Charge™ is safe to use on both cool and warm season grass types during the growing season. It contains both quick- and slow-release nitrogen as well as iron for extra greening.
|4-2-0 + Block Copolymer and Polyacrylamide Surfactants
|18 lbs, 40 lbs
|Up to 2,250 sqft (18 lb) | Up to 5,000 sqft (40 lb)
APPLYING 4-0-2 FERTILIZER WITH HYDRACHARGE
- Mow before applying
- Apply to dry foliage
- Water in thoroughly after application with a minimum of 0.2 inches
- Reapply monthly
The 8.0 lb. application rate provides 7.04 oz. of surfactant/1,000 sq. ft.
*This product contains iron which may stain concrete and other surfaces. Be sure to sweep or blow sidewalks and driveways. DO NOT WASH OFF WITH WATER.