Deep Green 24-0-11
- The Andersons Deep Green 24-0-11 is a professional-grade lawn fertilizer that will deliver nutrients and a deep green color to your lawn
- Contains slow release nitrogen for uniform growth and extended feeding
- Contains 2% iron and manganese
- Safe for use on all turf types during the growing season
- Made in the USA
- The Andersons Deep Green 24-0-11 is available in pallet quantities - There are 35 bags per pallet
The Andersons Deep Green 24-0-11 is a professional-grade lawn fertilizer designed to feed your lawn while also deepening and intensifying its color. Deep Green 24-0-11 is formulated with 2% iron and manganese, which helps turf utilize nitrogen and create chlorophyll. It is safe for use on all turf types and can be applied any time during the growing season but is especially beneficial in the summer when lawns tend to turn yellow as a result of stress. Deep Green 24-0-11 contains slow release nitrogen for uniform growth and extended feeding for 6 to 8 weeks.
|Analysis||24-0-11 + Manganese and 2% Iron|
|Package Sizes||40 lb|
|Coverage||Covers up to 10,000 sq ft|
APPLYING DEEP GREEN 24-0-11
- Deep Green 24-0-11 is great for all turf types and can be applied in spring, summer, and fall.
- For best results, re-apply every 6-8 weeks during the growing season.
- Apply to dry foliage.
- For cool season grasses, apply at the light to medium rate. If temperatures exceed 85F, apply at the light to low rate.
- For warm season grasses, apply at the medium or high rate.
- Sweep or blow off any particles from sidewalks and driveways to prevent staining.
- Water in after application with a minimum of 0.2 inches
- Do not collect clippings for at least one mowing following application to avoid particle pick-up.