- Eliminates more than 50 common lawn pests including grubs, ticks, fire ants, mole crickets, fleas and more
- DG granules disperse quickly and completely when watered, moving pesticides directly into the soil
- Single application of DuoCide allows for "double kill", eliminating pests both above and below the lawn's surface
- DuoCide's unique formula contains both bifenthrin and carbaryl - two professional-grade insecticides
- Made in the USA
- DuoCide is available in pallet quantities - For 40 lb. DuoCide there are 35 bags per pallet - For 18 lb. DuoCide there are 77 bags per pallet
- Not for sale in CA
DuoCide provides single-application control of a variety of common lawn insects, including ticks, grubs, fire ants, mole crickets, European crane flies, and more. The product combines two professional-grade insecticides in a unique multi-mode formula to eliminate pests both above and below the lawn's surface. See the label for the complete list of controlled pests.
DuoCide features Dispersible Granule (DG) Technology, which provides easier spreading, and maximum performance. With DG Technology, the particles are more rapidly and efficiently broken down. Upon contact with water, each DG granule disperses into thousands of microparticles that move through the turf canopy into the root zone. This allows for more particles per square inch and increases DuoCide's effectiveness.
|Analysis||Bifenthrin + Carbaryl|
|Package Sizes||18 lb, 40 lb|
|Coverage||Up to 9,000 sqft (18 lb) | Up to 20,000 sqft (40 lb)|
Application rates range from 2-8 lbs/1000 sq ft and vary based on pests to be controlled. See label for complete detail.
Proper application timing depends on pest(s) to be controlled. For surface pests (ants, spiders, billbugs, chinch bugs, etc.), treat when pests or turf damage symptoms first appear. For subsurface pests (white grubs, mole crickets, june beetles, etc.), apply 10-14 days after egg-laying and/or when turf damage is first noticed. See label for complete detail.
DuoCide must be watered in immediately after application. Do not enter or allow others to enter the treated area (except those involved in the watering-in) until the watering-in is completed and the area has dried.
Professional insecticide by The Andersons as usual. I love the DG particle size because you do get a lot of coverage, especially when it is watered in. I set my Lesco spreader to 12 and away I went for my 5,000 sq ft lawn. I bought two bags, one for early spring and one for June for the june bugs. Highly recommend this product for the professional and the homeowner. Thank you very much The Anderson’s, you guys are always clutch with the lawn products.