NutraLime OP® Hi-Mag Lime
Organic Soil Amendment
- An organic, OMRI listed lime soil amendment for lawns and gardens
- Features Andersons patented DG Technology, allowing granules to quickly disperse and dissolve into the soil after irrigation
- Faster and more effective than traditional lime products
- Contains calcium and magnesium to support overall plant health
- Adjusts pH levels resulting in better nutrient uptake
- Quickly neutralizes acidic soils for optimal growing conditions
- Non-burning, can be safely applied any time during the growing season
- Made in the USA
- NutraLime OP is available in pallet quantities – There are 70 40lb. bags per pallet
NutraLime OP Hi-Mag Lime is an OMRI listed organic, granulated limestone soil amendment for lawns and gardens. Applying NutraLime OP Hi-Mag Lime quickly enhances growing conditions by neutralizing acidic soils and creating optimum pH levels for better nutrient uptake. NutraLime OP Hi-Mag Lime also provides calcium and magnesium, which are essential for overall plant health and growth. Made with the Andersons patented DG Technology, NutraLime OP Hi-Mag Lime is more effective and faster acting than traditional pulverized lime products. DG Technology allows each NutraLime OP Hi-Mag Lime granule to quickly and completely dissolve into the soil after coming into contact with water from rain or irrigation. Results can be seen as soon as two weeks after application.
|Package Sizes||40 lb|
|Coverage||Up to 5,000 sq ft|
APPLYING NUTRALIME OP HI-MAG LIME
All successful lawns and gardens need proper pH control as an important part of their maintenance program. For a beautiful and healthy lawn and garden, apply NutraLime OP Hi-Mag Lime any time during the growing season. This product will not cause any burning and is safe for use around kids and pets. To determine the NutraLime Op Hi-Mag Lime requirements for your lawn or garden, a simple soil pH test is suggested. In the abscence of a test, the following recommendations should be followed. For best results, water the soil well after application.
NUTRALIME OP HI-MAG LIME FOR LAWNS
New Lawns: 40 lbs per 1,000 sq ft - rake lightly into the soil before seeding
Established lawns: 12 lbs per 1,000 sq ft. For clay soils, increase to 18 lbs per 1,000 sq ft.
Maintenance: Repeat 1-2 times per year, or whenever soil pH drops below 6.3, at a rate of 4-6 lbs. of NutraLime OP Hi-Mag Lime per 1,000 square feet
Corrective applications should follow the “New Lawn” directions for use.
NUTRALIME OP HI-MAG LIME FOR GARDENS
Gardens have a deeper root zone than lawns and require a higher rate. For best results, double lawn recommendations and mix to a depth of 6 inches.