Mittleider Magic™ 13-8-13
Weekly Garden Food
- Designed to follow the Mittleider Gardening Method, combining the best features of soil-based and hydroponic gardening without the expense of hydroponics
- Provides a properly-balanced nutrient package and micronutrient blend for optimized plant nutrition; Also contains plant- and soil-boosting humic acid
- Minimizes gardening time and effort; Perfect for small gardens, soil beds, and grow boxes
- Creates uniform growth and healthy, attractive plants
- Apply to gardens at planting and weekly through growing season;
- Can also be applied to trees, shrubs, and ornamentals
- Made in the USA
- Mittleider Magic is available in pallet quantities - There are 102 bags per pallet
- Not for sale in SD, CA
The Andersons Mittleider Magic Weekly Garden Food was built with the Mittleider Gardening Method in mind, which combines the best features of soil-based and hydroponic gardening without the expense of hydroponics. With a properly-balanced (13-8-13) macro and secondary nutrient blend and a robust micronutrient package, Mittleider Magic Weekly Garden Food optimizes plant nutrition. This product also contains humic acid, an organic, carbon-based substance that increases the fertility and nutrient holding capacity of your soil. Eliminating guesswork, Mittleider Magic Weekly Garden Food is designed to minimize gardening time and effort while encouraging uniform growth and healthy, attractive plants. For best results, Mittleider Magic Weekly Garden Food should be applied to gardens at planting and weekly throughout the growing season. Mittleider Magic Weekly Garden Food can also be applied to trees, shrubs, and ornamentals.
The Mittleider Gardening Method was developed by Dr. Jacob R. Mittleider. This decades-old method for growing crops is quickly gaining popularity among both new and experienced gardeners due to the fact that it is a complete, easy-to-follow plan that eliminates guesswork and ensures success anywhere, from a small apartment patio to a large country lot. The method is based on the maximum utilization of three things: space, time, and resources. Crops grown using the Mittleider Method tend to be larger because plants are closer together, nourished by supplemental feedings of nutrients (like hydroponics). The beauty? There is no special equipment required.
|Analysis||13-8-13 + Humic Acid|
|Package Sizes||13 lbs|
MIITLEIDER MAGIC FOR GARDENS
- When preparing beds for planting apply 1/2 ounce per running foot in the planting area and mix with the soil.
- Immediately after seedlings sprout or 3 days after transplanting seedlings, apply 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) per linear foot between two rows of plants in an 18”-wide soil-bed or container.
MITTLEIDER MAGIC FOR TREES AND SHRUBS
Apply 1 ounce around the root zone of those 1” or less in diameter, 16 ounces for those trees 18” or more in diameter, and apply 3-4 times to non fruit-bearing plants and 5-6 times for those bearing fruit, depending on length of growing season. For trees in between those sizes adjust feeding rates proportionately. Refer to the Mittleider Gardening Course book pages 56 & 57 for more details. To apply evenly, distribute the fertilizer down the center of the bed, keeping 2-4” from plant stems. Apply until 3 weeks before harvest for single-crop varieties, and until 8 weeks before killing frost for ever-bearing plants (tomatoes, peppers, squash, melons, etc.).
* If the Mittleider Method of weekly feedings is not being used, apply 1 teaspoon to small plants and 1 tablespoon to large plants, according to the schedule below.
- Leaf lettuce, green onions, peas, radish, spinach - 3 to 4 applications
- Bush beans, cabbage, cauliflower, celery, corn, head lettuce, parsley, turnips - 5 to 6 applications
- Beets, broccoli, chard, bush cucumbers, garlic, kale, onions, peppers, tomatoes, watermelons - 6 to 8 applications
- Pole beans, vertical cucumbers, vertical eggplant, cantaloupe, okra, squash - 8 to 12 applications
- Sweet potatoes - 16 applications
I love Mittleider Magic! I have now had a chance to use it for two weeks and my garden looks a million times better even after the first application. My struggling cucumbers are now thriving and I expect an amazing harvest!