Dirt Booster™ Plus
Compost Starter and Soil Amendment
- Dirt Booster Plus is an all-natural compost starter and soil amendment
- Works much faster than traditional composting methods - Get rich garden compost in about 7 to 12 days
- Increases and feeds the good microbes, bacteria and fungi in your soil to create ideal growing conditions that will last all season long
- Dirt Booster Plus contains microbials, biochar, humic acid, corn distillates, and molasses
- When using Dirt Booster to create super compost, do not plant directly in as this material will be very high in nutrients and doing so could result in burning. Instead, mix Dirt Booster compost into your garden.
- Dirt Booster Plus can be applied to lawns to increase organic matter. Can be used alongside any fertilizer program or used alone
- Proven products made in the USA 75 Years of expertise
- Dirt Booster Plus is available in pallet quantities - 70 bags per pallet
- Not for sale in CA
Dirt Booster Plus is an all-natural compost starter and soil amendment for gardens and lawns. Dirt Booster Plus contains microbials, biochar, humic acid, corn distillates and molasses. Full of nutrients and good soil microbes, using Dirt Booster will increase soil fertility and nutrient holding capability. As a compost starter, Dirt Booster Plus yields results in 7 to 12 days working much faster than traditional composting methods.
|Analysis||Microbials, Humic Acid, Biochar, Molasses|
|Package Sizes||20 lbs|
USING DIRT BOOSTER PLUS TO CREATE SUPER COMPOST
Dirt Booster Plus can be used with regular garden soil, but for best results it should be used with a manure compost. Microbes and fungi won't become active at low temperatures so make sure the manure or soil is warm by letting it sit in the sun for a few hours prior to beginning the application process.
- Establish a work area and begin making your pile. First, put down a layer of manure compost. Then, sprinkle Dirt Booster Plus on top. Repeat this process until pile is at desired size. Wet the pile lightly with a hose and allow it to sit for 5 to 10 minutes before mixing the pile thoroughly and shaping it into a pyramid. At this time, the entire pile should feel moist but not wet. Once in a pyramid, gently make a hole from the top to bottom using a pole or a stick. Let the pyramid sit.
- Let your pile site for 2-3 days. Within 24 hours the microbial digestion will start and the pile will heat up as high as 130° F. You may see a white haze that looks like mold. This is good.
*Do not plant directly in Dirt Booster Plus compost as this material will be very high in nutrients and doing so could result in burning. Instead, mix Dirt Booster Plus compost into your garden.
APPLYING DIRT BOOSTER PLUS TO LAWNS
One 20 lb bag of Dirt Booster Plus will cover roughly 4,000 to 5,000 sq ft. Set your broadcast spreader so the opening is roughly 3/16" and apply. Water in thoroughly after application.