- The Andersons GreenShocker 7-1-2 all fast-release nitrogen lawn fertilizer also contains iron and humic acid for a quick deep greening and spoon feeding applications
- Get noticeably greener grass as soon as 3 days after application
- Extremely small particle size for double coverage
- Safe for all turf types
- Made in the USA with The Andersons patented DG Technology
- GreenShocker is available in pallet quantities - there are 89 bags per pallet
- Not for sale in CA
GreenShocker 7-1-2 is an all quick-release lawn fertilizer containing iron and humic acid. This means that nutrients are delivered to the lawn immediately, rather than slowly reaching the turf over a period of 6 to 8 weeks like a typical slow-release fertilizer. GreenShocker 7-1-2 is safe for all turf types and should be applied to turf that is actively growing. The result will be noticeably greener grass as soon as 72 hours after application and lasting as long as 2-3 weeks. The particle size of GreenShocker is extremely small for precise coverage. Each GreenShocker prill includes The Andersons DG Technology which allows each particle to disperse into thousands of micro particles after coming into contact with rainfall or irrigation. GreenShocker 7-1-2 is the perfect supplemental boost for greening up your lawn before a party and for those interested in spoon feeding applications.
|Analysis||7-1-2 + Humic Acid|
|Package Sizes||16 lb|
|Coverage||Covers up to 5,333 square feet|
- GreenShocker 7-1-2 is safe for all turf types. It should be applied when turf is actively growing. Do not apply during periods of extended drought unless irrigation is available and used.
- Apply product to dry foliage.
- Important - Due to the iron content in this formula, particles left on driveways and sidewalks may leave stains. Be sure to sweep stray particles back onto your lawn.
- Immediately water in with a minimum of 0.2 inches. For best results, water the lawn every 12 hours for the next 48 hours. Skip watering if rain occurs.
GREENSHOCKER FOR COOL SEASON GRASSES
Summer – apply at 2.5 – 3lbs per 1000 / sq feet. May be repeated every 4 weeks.
Spring & Fall – apply at 3 – 4 lbs per 1000 / sq feet. May be repeated every 2-3 weeks.
GREENSHOCKER FOR WARM SEASON GRASSES
Summer – Apply at 3 – 4.5 lbs per 1000 / sq feet. May be repeated every 3-4 weeks.
Spring and Fall – Apply at 3 -4.5 lbs per 1000 / sq feet. May be repeated every 2-3 weeks. Stop applying in fall 3 weeks prior to any cold weather approaching.
Always set your spreader at the smallest opening that will allow product to flow. On most spreaders this will be roughly 1/8″ opening.