Cal-Mag B Pro 4-0-0
- Highly-fortified, professional grade plant supplement formulated to support your existing nutrient program
- Contains calcium and magnesium to correct common nutrient deficiencies
- Unique formula includes boron for stress and disease resistance
- Iron to support the synthesis of chlorophyll
- Can be applied as needed during all growing stages of hemp, vegetables, fruit and herbs
- Can be used in all types of growing medium, including hydroponics, coco, soil and garden containers
- Made in the USA
- The Andersons Cal-Mag B Pro 4-0-0 is available in pallet quantities - there are 96 jugs per pallet
Cal-Mag B Pro 4-0-0 is a highly-fortified, professional grade plant supplement formulated with the ideal 3:1 calcium to magnesium ratio and micronutrients boron and iron. Designed to correct nutrient deficiencies and provide stress and disease resistance, this unique formula will also enhance nitrate processing and provide photosynthetic support ensuring beautiful, healthy plants. Cal-Mag B Pro can be applied as needed during all growing stages of hemp, vegetables, fruit and herbs.
|Analysis||4-0-0 + Calcium, Iron, Boron, Magnesium|
|Package Sizes||1 Gallon|
APPLYING CAL-MAG B PRO 4-0-0
Shake well before each use. Use with every watering as needed. Mix well and adjust pH accordingly.
FOR HYDRONIC APPLICATIONS
Add desired amount into water and mix well. Adjust pH accordingly. See label for hydroponic rates.
FOR GARDEN VEGETABLES
Apply 2 to 4 oz per 1,000 sq ft. At bud state, repeat in 7 to 10 day intervals.
FOR FOLIAR APPLICATIONS
Add 1 tbsp per 1 gal of water. Mix well and adjust pH to 6.2–7.0 before application.