Lawnbox® Pure Patch™
Combination Seed, Fertilizer, Soil Amendment & Mulch
- Pure Patch is a 100% organic lawn repair containing seed, soil amendments, fertilizer, and mulch
- Coated seed is a mixture of sun and shade, and is guaranteed to sprout with proper care
- Contains humic acid and biochar for soil health and quicker seed germination
- Organic fertilizer provides immediate and extended feeding
- Mulch protects the seeds by keeping them in place and maintains moisture
- Ideal for planting in spring and fall
- Repairs bare spots in two weeks or less in proper growing conditions.
- Does not contain any animal ingredients, manure, biosolids or wastewater by-products.
- Made in the USA
- Not for sale in MN
Pure Patch™ contains four key ingredients that make repairing dead or bare patches in your lawn easy and effective; grass seed, soil amendments, fertilizer, and mulch. The grass seed is coated and suitable for use in areas with sun or shade. Soil amending humic acid and biochar help create ideal growing conditions. Biochar also has properties that help speed up seed germination. Newly planted areas will receive immediate and extended feeding from organic fertilizer. Mulch keeps the seed and nutrients in place while also retaining moisture.
|Analysis||1-0-0 + Humic Acid and BioChar|
|Package Sizes||12 lbs|
|Coverage||Up to 180 sq ft|
Remove any dead grass, leaves, twigs, or other debris. Rake the area to loosen the top layer of soil.
APPLY AND WATER
This product should be applied at approximately 1 cup per square foot where grass is desired. Keep the soil moist by watering daily, or more, until the seed sprouts and reaches 3 inches in height. When you’re done, reseal the opened bag by folding the top down and securing. Store in a clean, dry place.
PLANTING APPLICATION RATES
For repairing bare spots best results: 1 cup / 1 sqft
Larger area coverage (up to 25% turf damage): 1 lb / 15 sqft
Seedlings typically take 7-14 days to emerge. Avoid traffic or mowing in newly planted areas until sprouts have reached 3 inches in height. Don’t forget to water! If you’re not sure how much to use, keep an eye on the mulch as it will turn lighter when watering is necessary.
TRAFFIC STRESS TOLERANCE: Good
SEEDLING EMERGENCE: 7-14 days
DROUGHT STESS TOLERANCE: Good
LIGHT REQUIREMENT: Full Sun to Medium Shade
IDEAL MOWING HEIGHT: 3”