Lawnbox® Fall Fix™ 5-5-5
Organic Lawn Fertilizer
- Fall Fix™ 5-5-5 is an OMRI listed, 100% organic lawn fertilizer
- Ideal for fall applications and during seeding, overseeding, and sod installation
- Feeds your lawn, repairs damage from summer stress, and prepares your lawn for winter
- Delivers quick and slow-release nitrogen for an immediate green-up and extended feeding for up to 6 weeks
- Includes humic acid to promote healthy soil
- Does not contain animal byproducts, manures, biosolids, or other waste material
- Safe for use on all turf types
- Family friendly - yard is safe to use immediately after applying
- Made in the USA
Fall Fix™ 5-5-5 is an OMRI listed, organic fall fertilizer for lawns. It is designed to feed your lawn, strengthen roots, build healthy soil, repair damage from summer stress, and prepare your lawn for winter.
Fall Fix™ is the ideal organic fertilizer to use during seeding, overseeding and sod installation. It is safe for use on all grass types and includes humic acid to ensure nutrient uptake and soil health. Fall Fix™ contains quick and slow-release nitrogen sources for an immediate an green-up and continual feeding up to six weeks.
Unlike other organic fertilizers, Fall Fix™ does not contain animal ingredients, manure, biosolids or any other waste materials. And, unlike traditional lawn care products, Fall Fix™ does not contain synthetic chemicals. Instead it has top-of-the-line, all natural and organic nutrient sources like soybean meal, sodium nitrate, potash, and phosphorus so your family can get back to enjoying your yard immediately after it has been applied!
What Does OMRI Listed Mean?
The Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) is a non-profit, third party that reviews and verifies products for organic use. The designation of an OMRI listing means that Fall Fix™ has passed the review process and is compliant with organic standards. OMRI listed products are the best organic products available.
|5-5-5 + Humic Acid
|12.5 lbs, 25lbs
|Up to 2,500 sqft (12.5 lb) | Up to 5,000 sqft (25 lb)
APPLYING FALL FIX 5-5-5
- Fall Fix Fertilizer can be applied any time during the growing season but is ideal for fall applications
- Fall Fix can be reapplied every 6-8 weeks during the growing season
- Apply at the rate of 6.4 lbs of product per 1,000 sq. ft.
- Apply to dry foliage
- Water in after application with a minimum of 0.2 inches
- Do not collect clippings for at least one mowing following application to avoid particle pick-up
- Avoid applying before heavy rainfall as particles risk being washed away