Foltec® LQ Classic 18-3-6
Liquid Lawn Fertilizer
- Foltec LQ Classic 18-3-6 Liquid lawn fertilizer with micronutrients copper, iron, manganese and zinc for optimal nutrition
- Contains both quick- and slow-release nitrogen for immediate and sustained feeding
- Safe for use on all grass types at any time during the growing season
- Comes in ready-to-use bottle with spray head for ideal application ratio
- For best results, apply every 21-28 days
- One 32 fl oz bottle covers 3,500 square feet
- Made in the USA
The Andersons Foltec LQ Classic 18-3-6 is a liquid lawn fertilizer containing micronutrients. This formula contains both quick- and slow-release nitrogen for immediate and sustained feeding. Foltec LQ Classic can be applied to all grass types at any time during the growing season.
|Analysis||18-3-6 + Micronutrients|
|Package Sizes||32 fl oz|
|Coverage||Covers up to 3,500 sq ft|
APPLYING FOLTEC LQ CLASSIC 18-3-6
Foltec LQ Classic is safe for use on all grass types during the growing season. Use only as directed to avoid foliar burn. Do not apply when temperatures are above 85F. Do not allow to freeze.
- Shake bottle of Foltec LQ
Classic before use.
- Attach the sprayer head attachment to a garden hose.
- Position the sprayer head attachment to the "on" position, turn on water.
- Apply the solution uniformly over the desired lawn area. With the sprayer head attachment set to the "water" position, water the turf thoroughly.
- Finish spraying by positioning the sprayer head attachment to the "off" position and disconnect the sprayer from garden hose.
For best results,
apply every 21-28 days.
Lawn & Garden Liquid FertilizerView Product
Lawn FertilizerView Product
Organic Soil AmendmentView Product