Fall Lawn Food 24-0-14
- Prepare your lawn for winter with The Andersons Fall Lawn Food 24-0-14 - Application 4 of The Andersons Lawn Program
- Contains potassium for hardiness and vigor
- Includes quick- intermediate- and slow-release nitrogen for a fast green-up and extended feeding
- Contains 1% iron for extra deep greening
- Made in the USA
- Fall Lawn Food is available in pallet quantities - There are 77 bags per pallet
The Andersons Fall Lawn Food 24-0-14 is Application 4 of The Andersons Lawn Program. Fall Lawn Food contains nitrogen, potash and iron. Nitrogen promotes the top growth of the grass and produces the deep green color. The Andersons Fall Lawn Food includes three types of nitrogen, quick-, intermediate- and slow-release for a quick response and then steady feeding for weeks to come. Potash thickens the wall structure of the grass, making it more hardy and vigorous. The iron will prevent yellowing by aiding in the grass' development of chlorophyll. Using Fall Lawn Food will help your lawn recover from any summer damage and prepare it for the winter months.
|24-0-14 + 1% Iron
|Up to 5,000 sq ft
APPLYING Fall LAWN FOOD 24-0-14
- Fall Lawn Food 24-0-14 is ideal for fall applications.
- Apply to dry foliage
- Water in after application with a minimum of 0.2 inches
- Do not collect clippings for at least one mowing following application to avoid particle pick-up.