Pet Safe 24-0-6
- Pet Safe 24-0-6 is a lawn fertilizer designed to reduce time off your lawn during lawn care applications
- Made with The Andersons patented DG Technology, particles dissolve into millions of micro-particles when exposed to water, sending the soluble fertilizer directly to your lawn’s root zone and away from paws and feet
- Contains slow release nitrogen for uniform growth and extended feeding for up to 12 weeks
- Safe for use on all turf types and can be used any time during the growing season – Spring, summer, fall and winter, if your climate allows
- Made in the USA
- The Andersons Pet Safe 24-0-6 is available in pallet quantities – There are 90 bags per pallet
With The Andersons Pet Safe 24-0-6 fertilizer, you’ll have a thick, green lawn that the kids and the pets can enjoy just a few minutes after you’ve applied the fertilizer. Because the fertilizer goes directly to the root zone, you don’t have to worry about kids and pets staying off of the yard for a period of time following a fertilizer application. Just apply, water, and play! Your lawn is safe to walk on immediately after the product is watered in. Pet Safe 24-0-6 contains slow release nitrogen for uniform growth and extended feeding for up to 12 weeks.
|Package Sizes||15 lbs|
|Coverage||Up to 5,000 sq. ft.|
APPLYING PET SAFE 24-0-6 FERTILIZER
Step 1: Apply. Using a clean, properly adjusted spreader, apply the material evenly. A drop-type or broadcast-type spreader may be used.
Step 2: Water. After application, water thoroughly with at least 0.2 inch of water. Watering in this product will disperse each granule into thousands of particles and move the particles to the root zone. The particle dispersion will eliminate paw and shoe pickup.
Step 3: Play. After watering in, it is safe for your pets and children to resume activities in the yard.
Do not apply near water, storm drains, or drainage ditches. Do not apply if heavy rain is expected. Apply this product only to your lawn or garden, and sweep any product that lands on the driveway, sidewalk, or street, back onto your lawn or garden.
Due to the high amount of slow release nitrogen, we recommend applying Pet Safe Lawn Fertilizer every 8-12 weeks.