PGF Complete™ 16-4-8
- Super-fine particles provide even distribution, with twice the number of particles per square foot
- Slow release nitrogen allows for feeding up to 8 weeks
- Includes iron, micronutrients, and Humic DG for total nutrition
- Formulated with the perfect 4-1-2 (16-4-8) ratio for high-performance results
- Provides quick results with green-up in as little as one week
- Made in the USA
- PGF Complete is available in pallet quantities - For 40 lb. PGF Complete there are 35 bags per pallet - For 18 lb. PGF Complete there are 77 bags per pallet
- Not for sale in CA
PGF (Professional Grade Fertilizer) Complete 16-4-8 takes all the research, top products, and necessary nutrients, and combines them into one bag.
Unless a soil test shows that you need a nutrient adjustment, the majority of experts and studies say the same thing: apply a 4-1-2 ratio fertilizer for the best results as a regular maintenance application. PGF Complete 16-4-8 is formulated with that 4-1-2 ratio (16-4-8) and is also high in iron and other micronutrients. The results are fast, and you can expect a rich, green lawn in 6-14 days with proper irrigation or rainfall. In addition to the quick green-up PGF Complete 16-4-8 provides, the product is formulated with a large amount of slow-release nitrogen, which allows for continual feeding for up to 8 weeks. PGF Complete 16-4-8 also contains Humic DG humic acid granules. Humic acid is an organic, carbon-based compound that helps enrich your soil and allows plants to better process nutrients.
All lawns can benefit from PGF Complete 16-4-8. From cool-season grasses like fescue and bluegrass to warm-season grasses like Bermuda and zoysia, PGF Complete 16-4-8 provides total nutrition to them all.
|Analysis||16-4-8 + Micronutrients and Humic Acid|
|Package Sizes||18 lbs, 40 lbs|
|Coverage||Up to 10,000 sq ft|
APPLYING PGF COMPLETE 16-4-8
- PGF Complete 16-4-8 Fertilizer is great for all seasons and can be applied in spring, summer, and fall. Apply every 6-8 weeks during the growing season.
- For summer applications on cool-season grasses, apply at 50-75% of the normal rate. When applying on centipede lawns, apply at 50% of the normal rate.
- Apply to dry foliage
- Water in after application with a minimum of 0.2 inches
- Do not collect clippings for at least one mowing following application to avoid particle pick-up.
I've been using Andersons products since last year, and my St. Augustine grass is doing fantastic. The grass is lush and thick. This new PGF Complete has the humic and the fertilizer in the same bag which not only continues the quality aspect, but it's efficient too. I just put an application down 2 days ago. I anticipate the same sterling success from this product as I've experienced from the rest I've used from Andersons.