Organic Insect Control
- GrubOut® is a 100% organic biological insecticide used to control grubs – OMRI listed
- Helps prevent lawn damage caused by grubs and animals looking to feed on grubs
- Controlling grubs also helps to control the population of beetles, chafers, weevils, and emerald ash borers
- Non-toxic to insects, pollinators and birds
- Safe for all turf types and ornamental plant species
- Family friendly - yard is safe to use immediately after applying
- Made in the USA
- Not for sale in CA, FL, ME, NM, NY, OR, WA
GrubOut® is an organic, OMRI listed grub control. It will help your lawn defend against damage caused by grubs and animals that feed on them.
Containing the natural soil bacterium bacillus thuringiensis (Bt) galleriae, GrubOut® is as effective as chemical treatments without any of the negative side effects or damage to beneficial insects and pollinators like bees, butterflies and ladybugs.
GrubOut® works by controlling grubs while they are looking to feed on your lawn, preventing them from causing extensive damage. Controlling grubs also keeps animals like moles, skunks, and raccoons from digging up your yard while trying to get their paws on a tasty, grub-flavored snack. Grubs grow up to become beetles, emerging from your lawn looking to feed on things like gardens, trees, and shrubs. Controlling grubs will also help to control the population of other pests like Japanese, oriental, June, and Asiatic beetles, along with chafers, weevils, and emerald ash borers in your yard.
What Does OMRI Listed Mean?
The Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) is a non-profit, third party that reviews and verifies products for organic use. The designation of an OMRI listing means that Grass Genie® has passed the review process and is compliant with organic standards. OMRI listed products are the best organic products available.
|Analysis||9% Bacillus Thuringiensis (Bt) Galleriae|
|Package Sizes||8.25 lbs|
|Coverage||Up to 2,500 sqft|
- Apply when insects of the insect species being targeted are present. For optimum control, apply from peak adult flight to peak egg hatch of the primary insect species being targeted
- Apply at the rate of 3.3 lbs of product per 1,000 sq. ft.
- Apply to dry foliage
- For fast results, water in after application with a minimum of 0.2 inches (not required)
- Do not collect clippings for at least one mowing following application to avoid particle pick-up
- Avoid applying before heavy rainfall as particles risk being washed away
- Additional applications may be made no earlier than 7 days after the preceding application as long as the annual maximum restriction on this product used (6lb 14oz per 1,000 sqft.) is not exceeded.