Black Gypsum DG
Organic Soil Amendment
- Black Gypsum DG is an organic, OMRI listed soil amendment
- Contains 50% high-quality humic acid and 50% granulated gypsum, two naturally occurring materials in one homogenous prill
- Increases calcium and sulfur without changing soil pH
- Relieves soil compaction
- Reduces soil salinity
- Improves root development, nutrient uptake, and phosphorus stability
- Easy to apply spherical, uniform, low dust formulation
- Dispersible Granule, or "DG" Technology is The Andersons' patented nutrient delivery system. With DG Technology, particles are more rapidly and efficiently broken down
- Can be blended with fertilizers or used alone
- Made in the USA
- Black Gypsum DG is available in pallet quantities - There are 35 bags per pallet
Black Gypsum DG is an organic, OMRI listed soil amendment containing high-quality humic acid and granulated gypsum. This combination of nutrients helps relieve soil compaction and reduces soil salinity resulting in improved root development and enhanced nutrient uptake. Black Gypsum DG also increases calcium and sulfur without changing the soil pH.
Black Gypsum DG features Dispersible Granule (DG) Technology, which allows particles to disperse with rainfall or irrigation. The DG Technology helps the nutrients move past the thatch layer of your lawn or the mulch in your garden bed, and into the soil without any raking, digging, or tilling. Black Gypsum DG can be used any time during the growing season and can be applied alone or with fertilizers.
|Analysis||Gypsum + Humic Acid|
|Package Sizes||40 lb|
|Coverage||Covers up to 10,000 sq ft|
Black Gypsum DG can be applied to all soil and turf types in any growing stage. It can also be used in gardens and flower beds. Black Gypsum DG can be applied on its own or blended into other granular applications. For best results, mow prior to applying and water in thoroughly with a minimum of .02-0.4 inches. Avoid applying Black Gypsum DG before heavy rainfall as particles risk being washed away.
Some situations will require higher use rates and/or more frequent applications.
BLACK GYPSUM DG FOR ESTABLISHED TURF
Apply 3-12 lbs lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. anytime during the growing season.
BLACK GYPSUM DG FOR NEWLY SEEDED TURF
Apply 6-12 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. anytime during the growing season.
BLACK GYPSUM DG FOR SOIL
Apply 14-18 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. anytime during the growing season.