Multipurpose, Hose-End Sprayers
- 2-pack of refillable, multipurpose hose-end spray bottles
- Features a K1 spray head with 20:1 ratio for wider, more uniform dispersion
- Quick to fill and easy to use
- Maximizes the application of Doc's Super Juice and other soluble/liquid lawn care products
Designed for maximum flexibility, this refillable spray bottle is the perfect choice for all of your lawn applications. Featuring a K1 spray head with a 20:1 ratio, this bottle provides a wider, more uniform dispersion pattern. Unlike the dial-style sprayers with low pressure and dispersion, this spray head is designed with a higher PSI to provide a longer, wider spray. This results in less time spent to cover your entire yard.
With a simple twist-off top, these bottles are quick and easy to use. Just fill the bottle with your product or mixture, attach to your hose, and spray. The spray head has three adjustments: off, water only, and water + product.
This spray bottle has been properly calibrated to maximize the application of Doc's Super Juice Fertilizer, and is perfect for countless other soluble and liquid products.
Amazon ReviewsView All Reviews
|Package Sizes||Sold as 2-pack|
|Coverage||Varies by product|
This spray bottle has been calibrated to maximize the application of Doc's Super Juice Fertilizer, and is perfect for countless other soluble and liquid products.
HOW TO USE
- Always follow product labels for proper mixing ratios and application rates.
- Keep in mind, warm water always works better for solubilizing granular material.
- Always strain products before adding to spray bottles to avoid potential clogs from any nonsolubilized material.
- Once product is ready to be added, just fill the bottle, attach to hose, and spray.
- Spray head has three settings: off, water only, and water + product.
HOW MANY BOTTLES WILL I NEED?
- While walking at a slow pace, each filled bottle (nutrients/chemicals + water) should provide about 2500 square feet of coverage.
- Each bottle is 32 ounces (1 quart), so four bottles would require roughly one gallon of water.
- To avoid stopping and refilling, consider determining how many bottles would be needed to cover your entire area and having them all filled and ready to go.
HOW MUCH WATER SHOULD I USE?
In general, we always recommend using more water than less. Using more water helps to slow down the spraying process and your walk rate, and helps soak the grass and soil. This way you’ll not only have foliage covered, but you'll be allowing some of the nutrients/chemicals to reach the soil and upper roots. This is also a good rule to keep in mind during hot periods. Using more water and slowing down your walk rate while spraying puts down a less concentrated liquid, even though the same amount of dry product is being applied to the same square footage. This helps to avoid over-application or lawn damage.
I've used these several times now and they work great. Easy on and off and don't leak. I ordered 2 more.