Midwest Smokehouse™ - Applewood
Corn Cob Smoking Pellets
- Made from all-natural corn cobs - No fillers or binding agents
- A sustainable smoking pellet choice - Made in the U.S.A. from renewable corn cobs
- Provides more smoke, resulting in better flavor
- Designed to be used with all types of grills and smokers
- Applewood flavor is perfect for chicken, pork, vegetables, and bread
Midwest Smokehouse Smoking Pellets are designed to take your cooking to the next level, delivering a deeper, richer flavor.
Midwest Smokehouse Smoking Pellets are made from all-natural corn cobs, a plant-based renewable material used for centuries for the smoking of meats, fish, and more. Today, Midwest Smokehouse Smoking Pellets are the pellet of choice for beginners and professionals alike, who appreciate the ease of use and exceptional flavor they provide.
Compared to wood alternatives, these flavor-infused pellets deliver more smoke during the cooking process, resulting in better flavor on your food. They also offer low ash content, which results in fewer cleanouts and requires less attention throughout the cooking process. Many wood-based products require soaking before use. With Midwest Smokehouse Smoking Pellets, it's as simple as grab and go, with no soaking or other preparation required before use.
Midwest Smokehouse Smoking Pellets can be used with all types of grills and smokers, including pellet grills, electric smokers, gas grills, charcoal grills, egg-style grills, and campfire grills. To maximize flavor when grilling with charcoal, wood chips, or wood pellets, Midwest Smokehouse Smoking Pellets can be added at any ratio. See Product Use Instructions below for additional information.
While the Applewood pellets can be used to cook anything, it is best used with chicken, pork, vegetables, and bread.
Amazon ReviewsView All Reviews
|Package Sizes||15 lbs|
Midwest Smokehouse Smoking Pellets can be used with all types of grills and smokers, including pellet grills, electric smokers, gas grills, charcoal grills, egg-style grills, and campfire grills.
To maximize flavor when grilling with charcoal, wood chips, or wood pellets, Midwest Smokehouse Smoking Pellets can be added at any ratio.
WAYS TO USE
- Fill pellet hopper or smoker box to desired capacity.
- Sprinkle directly on hot coals.
- Place baking pan on hot coals or grill grates; fill to 1/3 capacity; cover pan with foil; poke small holes in foil.
- Fold large handful of pellets in foil and crimp edges; poke small holes in foil; place directly on coals or grill grates.
Proper storage is key to optimal performance. Store indoors, in a sealed container. Remove pellets from cooking equipment if going unused for long periods of time.
Corn cob pellets will produce more smoke than wood chips and pellets.
DO NOT SOAK IN WATER PRIOR TO USE.
Overall great product. Easy to use and once you get the amount needed for your smoker dialed in, the flavor is great. Excited to try the other flavors, especially the Applewood. If you love smoke, this product is an easy way to get it. I could see it working well in a foil wrap with some holes poked in it on a propane grill to add that wood/charcoal flavor to your grilling. Thanks for making a quality, easy to use, smoking pellet!