Chloride-Free Liquid Ice Melt
- Chloride-free formula is safe for pets, kids, plants, and flooring.
- Professional-grade – has more ice melting and penetrating capabilities. Prevents refreezing at -4°F.
- Residue-free formula prevents tracking indoors and messy footprints on interior flooring.
- Can be applied with any handheld or backpack sprayer.
- It is best to use Ice Vise during or after a winter weather event when temperatures are at or below 32°F. Remove snow and loose ice before applying. Thicker ice formations will require multiple applications.
Ice Vise is a professional-grade liquid ice melt with more melting and penetrating capabilities than the competition. Use Ice Vise during or after a winter weather event when temperatures are at or below 32°F to help deice surfaces like driveways, sidewalks, ramps, and steps.
The chloride in traditional granular ice melts can cause burning and irritation when coming into contact with paws and skin. Ice Vise's chloride-free formula is non-toxic and the safest ice melt option for pets, kids, turf, plants and flooring. And, with a low residue formula, Ice Vise won't be tracked indoors leaving behind messy and corrosive footprints on interior flooring surfaces.
Amazon ReviewsView All Reviews
|Analysis||Chloride-Free Liquid Ice Melt|
|Package Sizes||1 Gallon|
|Coverage||2,000 sq ft|
APPLYING ICE VISE
Each 1 gallon bottle of Ice Vise covers up to 2,000 sq ft. Ice Vise can be applied with any handheld or backpack sprayer. For best results, apply Ice Vise during or after a winter weather event when temperatures are at or below freezing point (32°F). Remove snow and loose ice before applying. Thicker ice
formations will require multiple applications.
Ice Vise can be safely used on the surfaces listed below:
Brick and Stone*
Wood and composite decking
*Do not use on concrete or pavers installed in the last 18 months, structural concrete or specialty stone surfaces such as granite and marble.
While it is not the best use case, Ice Vise can be used to help prevent ice buildup. Ice Vise will not prevent snow accumulation.