Garden Weed Preventer
- Prevents weeds from growing for up to 3 months, guaranteed
- Safe to use around flowers, vegetables, shrubs, and trees
- Resealable shaker bag and brightly-colored particles make application easy
- Apply every three months for season-long weed suppression
- Will not kill existing weeds
- Easy Weeder is available in pallet quantities - There are 144 bags per pallet
The Andersons Easy Weeder is a season-long weed control product safe to use around gardens, flowers, vegetables, shrubs, and trees. Each application of Easy Weeder provides up to three months of weed prevention, stopping weeds before they have a chance to start.
Featuring a resealable shaker bag and brightly-colored particles, Easy Weeder is both easy to apply and easy to see on soil or mulch and can be applied to the soil/mulch surface or mixed in with soil. This product is designed to be used throughout the growing season, in spring, summer, and fall. Each bag of Easy Weeder provides up to 960 sq. ft. of coverage -- enough to prevent weeds in a space equivalent to a two-bedroom apartment!
Amazon ReviewsView All Reviews
|Analysis||1.47% Trifluralin (Treflan)|
|Package Sizes||6 lbs|
|Coverage||Up to 960 sq ft|
APPLYING EASY WEEDER
Easy Weeder is designed to safely prevent weeds around flowers, vegetables, shrubs, and trees. Easy Weeder is both easy to apply and easy to see on soil or mulch and can be applied to the soil/mulch surface or mixed in with soil.
See label for complete application instructions, which vary based on plant and growth stage.
EASY WEEDER FOR THE SOIL SURFACE
- Remove existing weeds and their roots. Remember, Easy Weeder is a pre-emergent weed killer, meaning it will NOT kill existing weeds. It is designed to prevent new weeds from growing.
- Spread a two-to-three-inch layer of mulch. This will assist your soil in retaining moisture and help to prevent weeds from breaking through.
- Apply using the shaker bag to sprinkle Easy Weeder directly on soil or on top of mulch. Be sure to apply when the area is dry to avoid granules sticking to wet leaves.
- After applying, water the area to activate the ingredients and form your weed-prevention barrier.
EASY WEEDER MIX-IN FOR LIGHT/SANDY SOIL
Mix 1/4 cup of Easy Weeder per 80 square feet of soil, or 4 cups per 1,280 square feet.
EASY WEEDER MIX-IN FOR MEDIUM SOIL
Mix 1/4 cup of Easy Weeder per 60 square feet of soil, or 4 cups per 960 square feet.
EASY WEEDER MIX-IN FOR HEAVY/CLAY SOIL
Mix 1/4 cup of Easy Weeder per 40 square feet of soil, or 4 cups per 640 square feet.
I have had this product spread through my large flower bed and it is doing its job. I have a smaller bed that I did not treat and it has several new weed sprouts. Easy to open and easy to spread. Would recommend.